Paypal checkout temporarily working - error appearing for clients saying "Things do not appear to be working at the moment"

Site URL: https://exceedfootwear.com/store

Hi,

I have an urgent request for help. Clients seem to be messaging in saying the paypal checkout process will not work on my website (seems to be doing this occasionally). The error says things do not appear to be working at the minute. I 100% can say i have no issues with paypal on our end, is this fixable? and is this a client issue ?

thanks 

Terry 

IMG_7066.PNG

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, terrymcdonaldd said:

Clients seem to be messaging in saying the paypal checkout process will not work on my website

PayPal experienced a system issue today where users may have experienced "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." errors accessing the PayPal website (www.paypal.com) or when making a payment. This issue was resolved as of Sat, 14 Nov 2020 14:00 GMT.

In future, you can check for PayPal issues on their status page. Squarespace also post issues on their own status page.

If a post helps you, please click a "Like" option below  ↘️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 weeks later...

My customers keep having the same issue and also some once choosing to Pay with PayPal are being redirected to the Payment screen and asked to enter either an US State or some other info and can't finish the payment process ... I tried to disconnect the PayPal account and recconect it, but the problem still persists.

Is Squarespace's link to PayPal not working properly ?

Archived