Creating new page, problem duplicating

Site URL: https://www.girlznguns.com

I am trying to create a drop down menu on my navigation bar.  I created a folder, and then a page.  We duplicated the page layout.  I just want to copy the page layout and then be able to change the text on each page.  If i edit one page it automatically changes the other page too.  but not the title.  only the content.  SO i deleted ALL folders and pages and started over.  when i create a new  blank page, it appears with the text from deleted page. on every page now that is the same format even if it already existed before today.  Help.

Edited by ErinnO
correction
  • 1 year later...

I am having a similar issue. Every page that I duplicate or create causes multiple pages to change. Some are changing into the page I create, and some are changing into other pages that were created some time ago. I have tried the chat and email and have gotten no response

For the past 48 hours, every time I duplicate a page or create a new page, it causes other pages to change. They either become the page I am currently creating, or they switch to another page that was created in the past. Small changes to any page are also causing this to happen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey there! I just had this problem and it turned out that I was accidentally creating sections within the footer, so it was showing up on every single page. Didn't even notice while I was creating it. It's a pretty simple fix. You just have to copy and past sections from your footer up to the main section of the page.