Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Dealing with a former client who is trying to steal services

Do you keep any evidence on your work?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Is it unfair that the dispute always favor for employer

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but Customer Support would not get involved in something like this.

A good practice of combating this would be to always create the site under your account - this way you're listed as the Site Owner.

Then, after you complete the work for your clients and they are happy with the site you could have them pay you for your work and then transfer site ownership to the client once everything is good on both ends. I hope that makes sense. 

Wishing you all the best.