Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to change overlay color in a poster block?

linyues

Question

Hello! 

I have this in my code which gives me a white overlay over my poster blocks with 65% transparency. How can I change the overlay to black, and also, how do I change the text in the poster block to a different color hex (like white?) Essentially, if you see the image below I want the poster blocks below to look more like the resource header block.

}
.design-layout-poster .image-overlay{opacity:.65;

}

Thank you so much!

Capture.PNG

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Hi @bangank36 the URL is https://www.silverstrand.capital/resources  Thank you so much @tuanphan that is really useful for the text, but how can I also change the color of the overlay of the image

Posted Images

6 answers to this question

Please provide your site url

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

10 hours ago, linyues said:

Hi @bangank36 I'm afraid the site is not currently live so I am unable to. Are you unable to assist without the URL?

You can set up a temp password

Site-wide passwords – Squarespace Help

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

4 hours ago, linyues said:

Hi @bangank36 the URL is https://www.silverstrand.capital/resources 

Thank you so much @tuanphan that is really useful for the text, but how can I also change the color of the overlay of the image to black? Thank you! 

Add to Design > Custom CSS

.design-layout-poster .image-overlay {
    background: red !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL

--- Happy New Year