Coding with CSS & Javacript

Hello Everyone !

I have an odd question before I start to get obsessed & deep dive into coding :
I came across some beautiful elements on Tympanus website just like this one : https://github.com/codrops/CrossroadsSlideshow/

Is there a way, we can add these types of elements within Squarespace ? Or maybe it's not mean for Squarespace at all. I used to buy some customs elements on webshops & I would get a tutorial telling me how to insert some codding or files into my website. I remember some required to do some advanced manipulation but to be honest I've never fully done it on my own. 

I found all these awesome elements on Tympanus & GitHub and I was curious whether we could apply it to Squarespace or not at all. I am willing to find out how, learn more about squarespace / javascript / css if that's the case !

• Replies 3
  • Views 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,
This demo that you sent can be added to SS7.0 via Developer mode custom template.
I made something simpler like this at here https://ix-lilium-dark.squarespace.com/work?password=demo

If you want to make it on SS7.1 it needs so much custom coding. And follow the article of Tympanus. You can add it as a static page with that. If you need to do it as custom work please contact me via DM.

Thank you!
Best,
Leopold

Ninja Kit Extension: Upgrade your Squarespace website without coding.

YouTube Preview    -    FREE DOWNLOAD

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply ! Well I am still on version 7.0 (Brine family).

I see what you mean. Well for now, I am still in the planning design phase as I am looking to update my website for 2021 with new digital products.  I want to change my display & copywriting to increase my sales & have more retention. I am currently looking at all my website flaws and see what kind of new elements could work to have a better selling funnels.

I think if I find great design ideas I might contract someone to implement it for me ! It's getting to complicate for me !

Thanks a lot, I am going to keep your contact 😄 

Archived