Page Responsiveness Issue

Site URL: https://www.raglancoastguard.org.nz/

Hi guys, 

I have designed our Coastguard unit website at www.raglancoastguard.org.nz

I have an issue with page layout re:mobile vs desktop version regarding out "Meet Our Crew" page at https://www.raglancoastguard.org.nz/our-crew (and to a lesser extent on the "be safe" page)

When you look at the page on a desktop, the order is correct (President down to newbies / trainees).

But when you view the page on a mobile, then the order is totally messed up. And when on tablet mode, it is not aligned (which is not a big deal).

Is there a way please to have the mobile version displayed exactly in the same order as the desktop one ?

I am designing the website page for free for our Unit but people are all hung up on that issue rather than giving me proactive feedback on the overall look and practicability of the website :(

Many thanks in anticipation for your help and assistance

Cheers, 

Fred

• Replies 3
  • Views 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You placed them on 2 column that why they stacked when size small, I can suggest 2 solutions

- Use a gallery page and include profile as summary blog (grid mode) can help display them in order

- Place all of the tiles on 1 row instead of 2 columns like that

image.thumb.png.3b69fe2e05282c94ff2903e471c8e92b.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

11 hours ago, bangank36 said:

You placed them on 2 column that why they stacked when size small, I can suggest 2 solutions

- Use a gallery page and include profile as summary blog (grid mode) can help display them in order

- Place all of the tiles on 1 row instead of 2 columns like that

image.thumb.png.3b69fe2e05282c94ff2903e471c8e92b.png

Thank you very much Bangan for your prompt feedback and assistance! Much appreciated indeed. I have used the image gallery indeed with the grid. Would you now by any chance how could I format the photo caption ie:bold the names ? 

And on the different matter but still around responsiveness, would you know why on the page JOIN , the 2 blocks Become a Member and Become a Volunteer shows correctly on a mobile phone but on the page BE SAFE, the 2 blocks "Safe Boating" and "Weather" do not show properly on a mobile

Many thanks in anticipation again

Cheers, 

Fred

3 hours ago, fredralaimi said:

Thank you very much Bangan for your prompt feedback and assistance! Much appreciated indeed. I have used the image gallery indeed with the grid. Would you now by any chance how could I format the photo caption ie:bold the names ? 

And on the different matter but still around responsiveness, would you know why on the page JOIN , the 2 blocks Become a Member and Become a Volunteer shows correctly on a mobile phone but on the page BE SAFE, the 2 blocks "Safe Boating" and "Weather" do not show properly on a mobile

Many thanks in anticipation again

Cheers, 

Fred

Let invite me via pm chat I can help you check

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived