Forms: Mail client data to client email

• Replies 4
  • Views 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you need the email content to be sent to admin and the customer email as well right?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Migneaux said:

When they click the submit button, I'd like an automatic mail to be sent to the provided client's email with all the form data.

Squarespace Form Block settings that are described in this Squarespace help guide: Managing form and newsletter storage. When using the 'email' option, only one email address can be connected, as explained in the help guide.

Workarounds include the following:

• Your email provider may have an option to allow you to forward emails to additional addresses
  • You could use Zapier to automate the sending of additional emails.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

6 hours ago, Migneaux said:

Yes, correct. 🙂

You need to forward the email that is sent to admin email somehow, either via zapier or custom script in your mail client (eg google apps script with gmail)

The client email field needed to be parsed from the email content

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived