Where do I find the 7.1 templates (logging in from German server)?!

Hi there,

I am totally new to Squarespace. So I am currently using the trial version to see if this platform is for me. So i signed up (on the German website) and searched though the templates. After I chose one I was wondering why it was so different to what I read about in terms of handling. Eventually I figured it was 7.0. This was somewhat pushing to me because I can only find 7.0 templates ( and i first need to install them to see that, really annoying) and I even got a link in the webinar where I could supposingly find the 7.1 templates- but its only the 7.0 ones. I even logged out of the account as I read you cannot switch from 7.0 to 7.1, still I am only offered 7.0. Where do I find 7.1? What’s going on here?

Thank you in advance!

Lis

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SS 7.1 has only 1 template.

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027708412-Squarespace-version-7-1

All templates in 7.1 are part of the same template family and have the same features and style options

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

I just figured it out myself- in the German version of the website I am still just offered 7.0 - hence i had to switch the settings to English. This is very confusing and should be mentioned more clearly in the tutorial and descriptions. Thank you for you help!

• 5 months later...

Dear People. 

I have had this Problem before - and forgot how I solved it (yes ist been a while since I used squarespace). 

I want to start with a new 7.1 template- but I am only offered 7.0- The issue is that I am logging on the German webist where they simply only offer 7.0 ( why ??). I thought I solved it the last time by changin the language of the Website to English but this doest work.

Im grateful for help!

thanks

thank you for linking it to the old threat- same old same Question. and it isnt solved yet. apparently my last solution doesnt work any more ( i did do it how i last fix it)- even after swetiching to the english Version I am only offered 7.0 templates. i dint get it- whats the Point of this? why Arent just the 7.1 templates offered on the german site and am i the only one with this Problem?! anyhow, if you can help me find a solution that would be enough

8 minutes ago, Lijsza said:

I want to start with a new 7.1 template- but I am only offered 7.0

Squarespace now show the latest 7.1 templates when you view their site at https://www.squarespace.com/templates. This should happen regardless of your language or location as other languages were added to Squarespace 7.1 in June 2020. Squarespace 7.1 templates include Bailard and Paloma.

If you wish to view the older 7.0 templates you can view them using this link: Browse 7.0 templates. Squarespace 7.0 templates include Wells, Wexley, Brine and Bedford.

If you still experience difficulties, I recommend that you reach out to Squarespace Customer Care.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived