Find results in...
Advanced Search

Add a header between blog posts

ninabrowndesign

Question

10 answers to this question

6 hours ago, ninabrowndesign said:

Hi there! 

Is it possible to add a header in between blog posts on the blog summary page? I don't mean within the summary block... but rather, the way squarespace places all your posts in a list on one page, I have categorised them and would like a header to separate, but can't figure out how. 

Thanks! 

Could you share your current site set up?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

On 11/5/2020 at 4:33 PM, ninabrowndesign said:

https://lime-oleander-s6sf.squarespace.com/

password: heritage

Page - resources

You mean

3 posts

a section

3 posts

a section

Like this? or can you describe in more detail?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

8 minutes ago, ninabrowndesign said:

Is this possible? Thanks! 

I think you need to split the blog category on your own, with header on each summary block, and you can use the blog as a normal page to add block

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

I realise this may be an obvious question, but can I create two "blog" sections on one page?

https://lime-oleander-s6sf.squarespace.com/ password heritage, resources page. 

I need some to be under marketing, and some to be under freelance at the bottom. 

Excuse the crass mockup! But I can't see a "blog" section anywhere, just a summary and there is no option to duplicate. 

Thanks 

Resources_—_Christina_Lister_-_2020-11-09_11.22.10 copy.png

1 hour ago, ninabrowndesign said:

Thanks, I'll give that a go 🙂

There's a workaround solution which is free to follow

Creating a Responsive Filterable Gallery in Squarespace — Ponder Trail