Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Floating button

RachC

Question

Site URL: https://www.omegaphysio.co.uk

Hi,

My book now button on my site is visible on web browser but disappears on mobile app. Thinking of adding the same button but as a floating option if that would solve the problem? So it is visible as people scroll. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance!

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Can you try this, Settings->Design->Custom Css @media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) and (pointer: coarse), screen and (max-width: 799px) { .header--menu-open .header-display-desktop

Thank you so much, it's working now!

Posted Images

7 answers to this question

Can you try this, Settings->Design->Custom Css

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) and (pointer: coarse), screen and (max-width: 799px) {
  .header--menu-open .header-display-desktop {
      display: none;
  }
  .header-display-desktop {
      display: block;
      position: absolute;
      width: auto;
      left: 50%;
      transform: translateX(-50%);
      z-index: 999999;
  }
  .header-display-desktop .header-title-nav-wrapper {
    display: none;
  }
  .header-display-desktop .header-nav,
  .header-display-desktop .header-burger {
    display: none
  }
  .header-display-desktop .header-actions.header-actions--right {
  }
  .header-display-desktop .header-actions-action--cta {
  }
}

image.png.3498dc70251c38ffb80c528df4ca7228.png

Edited by bangank36

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Hi,

I can see it now which is great, when I click on it however it doesn't take me to the booking page I have which is www.omegaphysio.co.uk/booknow

Thank you for your help so far.

48 minutes ago, RachC said:

Hi,

I can see it now which is great, when I click on it however it doesn't take me to the booking page I have which is www.omegaphysio.co.uk/booknow

Thank you for your help so far.

I just update the z-index, please check and let me know

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightboxGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

@RachCWe took a quick check & found some other problems on your site. Here all + code to fix.

1. (Mobile) footer logo is big, blurry, you can add this to Design > Custom CSS to resize it.

/* resize footer logo */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1601019351984_18982 {
    width: 50%;
}
}

2. (Mobile) Home page & some pages have long content, you can consider adding a back to top button.

There are some free code on forum, you can search.

3. (Tablet) Homepage. Some text is a bit narrow: Get in touch form, Home visits, Our services, Building a better you.

If you need to increase width, just let me know, we will give the code.

4. (Tablet) Footer right column is narrow, look ugly.

Add this to Design > Custom CSS to increase right column width

/* Footer columns width */
@media screen and (max-width:991px) and (min-width:768px) {
div#page-section-5f48d7cac568965e81b740e4 .span-5 {
    width: 33%;
}
div#page-section-5f48d7cac568965e81b740e4 .span-2 {
    width: 20%;
}
}

image.thumb.png.64408eb44044065869e950654b3b7228.png

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL

--- Happy New Year

Hi @tuanphan

Thank you for the suggestions. When adding the codes into CSS, do I copy them straight after existing codes that I already have in there? Forgive me if this sounds silly, I'm very new to this!