Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Is it possible to show all blog posts in a summary block?

mathildeeeeee

Question

Site URL: https://www.inspirewellnessandnutrition.com/blog-recipes

Hey guys!

The summary block settings allow you to display maximum 30 items. Is there a way to show all blog posts?

*This template [Version 7.0– Montauk family (Om template)] is very restricted with the features so I had to create a separate page with a summary block in order to get the design wanted with thumbnail images (otherwise the blog is a long scrolling page with full blogposts ...) 

(This is a business plan)

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

The only built-in workaround is to use multiple Summary Blocks, one for first 30 and one for the next, and so on, tagging each group differently. It's not very scalable. A better option is to use

@paul2009 great, thanks for your help! 

How I solved this is I had the first 30 items, then tagged the next 30 as "featured posts" This only helps anyone who has less than 60 items, and is like me, using and displaying their tags and catego

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, mathildeeeeee said:

The summary block settings allow you to display maximum 30 items. Is there a way to show all blog posts?

The only built-in workaround is to use multiple Summary Blocks, one for first 30 and one for the next, and so on, tagging each group differently. It's not very scalable.

A better option is to use a reasonably priced addon: Lazy Summaries.

If a post helps you, please click a "Like" option below  ↘️

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

17 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

The only built-in workaround is to use multiple Summary Blocks, one for first 30 and one for the next, and so on, tagging each group differently. It's not very scalable.

A better option is to use a reasonably priced addon: Lazy Summaries.

If a post helps you, please click a "Like" option below  ↘️

@paul2009 great, thanks for your help!