Feedback on Portfolio Website Welcome!

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how you use social widgets in /social-media-campaigns page

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Hey Pamela, I've got some notes for you! 

• Your headshot photo is pretty small and looks low-resolution. If you had it take up a good amount of space, maybe 30-40% of section width, on the left (could use an overlap or collage image block with a spacer on the right) that'd help the area look a bit more engaging
  • Your social media marketing, blog post etc etc sections look odd in desktop stacked the way they are. If they could be displayed in rows instead of one long column that'd help a lot toward making your site look a bit better 
  • I also might recommend increasing navigation size and reducing social icon size so they're about level. 

Hope that helps!

10 hours ago, krodriguez said:

Hey Pamela, I've got some notes for you! 

• Your headshot photo is pretty small and looks low-resolution. If you had it take up a good amount of space, maybe 30-40% of section width, on the left (could use an overlap or collage image block with a spacer on the right) that'd help the area look a bit more engaging
  • Your social media marketing, blog post etc etc sections look odd in desktop stacked the way they are. If they could be displayed in rows instead of one long column that'd help a lot toward making your site look a bit better 
  • I also might recommend increasing navigation size and reducing social icon size so they're about level. 

Hope that helps!

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. With respect to the social icons, I was curious if might know how I could link them to my social profiles so that the user goes to my profile and does not hit LinkedIn's "authwall"? Or Facebook's sign in page? 

On 11/2/2020 at 8:01 PM, bangank36 said:

I like how you use social widgets in /social-media-campaigns page

Hello BaNgan, below is your blurb with some edits in English. The "XXX" in the text are placeholders in which you need to insert information. The text that is in [square brackets] is also for you to delete and fill in some relevant information. If you need help or have questions, please feel free to contact me. Best regards, Pamela

Hello! I am Ba Ngan from BeyondSpace. Please call me XX (that rhymes with XXXXX!) I am an expert Squarespace website developer focused on providing enhanced features for your website that Squarespace.com is not able to provide.
I have developed several useful plug-ins for Squarespace websites. The first one will help you [explain what it does] Advanced Product Delivery Date Time Picker.  The second will help you [explain what it does] Geolocation Automatic Currency Converter. And finally, the last will [explain what it does].   Sortable Table from GSheet
Do any of these help you resolve an issue you have encountered? If so, please leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find this solution. Thank you

Archived