LIghtboxing & Gallery Sections Issue

Site URL: https://contrabass-grasshopper-jkw3.squarespace.com/

So im having a hell of a time trying to figure out whats going on with this site,

I recently purchased the lightbox anything pluging from squarespace themes, and set up quite a few seperate pages to lightbox out to from a simple grid gallery.  Everything displays fine in editor mode across all pages, but on the live site for client review, everything that is in a gallery block displays as hidden as does anything under it.  Completely new to coding so im not sure if theres any conflicting coding thats causing the problem or not?

I reacged out to squarespace themes support and they had a code fix that brought back some of the images but it ignores the lightbox pages previously set up.

Any help or direction would be a total lifesaver as im pulling my hair out over here trying to figure it out.

website is https://contrabass-grasshopper-jkw3.squarespace.com/

Edit Screen Lightbox.png

Edit Screen Preview.png

Live Screen Lightbox.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So your problem is display individual pages instead of gallery lightbox right?

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you