Change "Add To Cart " button on one item only?

Site URL: https://www.crliquidators.com

Hey, does anyone know if there is a way to change the "Add To Cart" button on just one item. I want to change it to "Freight Shipping" and have it link to my freight shipping form to have the customer go straight there to streamline the process for them and avoid any confusion if they buy it thinking that it is free shipping. The 7.1 version doesn't give many options for shipping, so we do free on most items but this is too big and heavy for regular parcel. I added the extra button for freight but if they buy it with the "Add To Cart" button, it will just take them straight to checkout and let them pay for it without the shipping. I just want to have 1 option available on the page. Here is the link to see what I have for now. https://www.crliquidators.com/motors/p/us-motors-15-hp-general-purpose-motor-3-phase-1800-nameplate-rpm-208-230460-voltage-254tc-frame-sq53290462b38

• Replies 12
  • Views 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/3/2020 at 4:25 AM, crliquidators said:

Site URL: https://www.crliquidators.com

Hey, does anyone know if there is a way to change the "Add To Cart" button on just one item. I want to change it to "Freight Shipping" and have it link to my freight shipping form to have the customer go straight there to streamline the process for them and avoid any confusion if they buy it thinking that it is free shipping. The 7.1 version doesn't give many options for shipping, so we do free on most items but this is too big and heavy for regular parcel. I added the extra button for freight but if they buy it with the "Add To Cart" button, it will just take them straight to checkout and let them pay for it without the shipping. I just want to have 1 option available on the page. Here is the link to see what I have for now. https://www.crliquidators.com/motors/p/us-motors-15-hp-general-purpose-motor-3-phase-1800-nameplate-rpm-208-230460-voltage-254tc-frame-sq53290462b38

This product has a unique id #item-5fa072470e88b77377964874

Your request is remove add to cart and just send them to contact form instead?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

1 hour ago, crliquidators said:

Yes, I would like to send them to the shipping form instead of checkout (cart) page. If it is not possible, I would be OK with changing the cart button to "Local Pickup" so the customers have the option to come pick it up themselves if they want but I want the main button to be the shipping form.

Could it hide button like so? place it on Design->Custom Css

#item-5fa072470e88b77377964874 .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
  display: none;
}

image.thumb.png.3d0d0dc183cbec505d257fb47388a10c.png

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, crliquidators said:

That would be fine with me. Does this work for just this item or would it change all of my listings?

Just one I think

30 minutes ago, crliquidators said:

It works but it takes the button out of all of my listings, so I can't use that method. Everything I've tried so far does the same thing, I need to find a way to change only a single listing at a time.

I provide wrong id, i just updated the code

Use chrome extension Find squarespace ids

Archived