Site header and Logo

Site URL: https://pumpkin-sailfish-pmfp.squarespace.com/

My mind is boggled by the fact that 7.1 offers no options for displaying both the site title AND the logo in the header.  What are the SqSp designers thinking?  This is just basic stuff.

Someone please tell me I'm wrong about this.  If I'm not wrong is there a way to have:

logo                           Site Title                                        navigation

or am I going to have to jump through hoops.

For the record I'm perfectly comfortable with code but before I dive in I want to make sure I'm no re-inventing the wheel.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

• Replies 2
  • Views 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ejo said:

Site URL: https://pumpkin-sailfish-pmfp.squarespace.com/

My mind is boggled by the fact that 7.1 offers no options for displaying both the site title AND the logo in the header.  What are the SqSp designers thinking?  This is just basic stuff.

Someone please tell me I'm wrong about this.  If I'm not wrong is there a way to have:

logo                           Site Title                                        navigation

or am I going to have to jump through hoops.

For the record I'm perfectly comfortable with code but before I dive in I want to make sure I'm no re-inventing the wheel.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Thanks to tuan, you can try this code in your Custom css section. Let me know if this solves it.😁

.header-title-logo a:after {
    content: "Site Title";
    display: block;
    font-size: 20px;
    font-family: monospace;
    color: green;
    text-align: center;
}

Archived