Embed blocks with video - 1st one looks great, others display off-center & are not responsive with screen size

Site URL: https://www.shopartc.co/altamaha-river-sportsman

We have a video channel on Rumble. I attempted to add 4 of our videos using Video blocks to this webpage, but they took up the whole width of the webpage, and I wanted them to display much smaller (like how they appear now). I chose to use Embed blocks for these videos and copied the iFrame code manually to each of the blocks.

The first video looks great - it is centered and is responsive on mobile devices/resizing the browser window on desktop. No problems there.

Videos 2-4 display off-centered to the left within the Embed block area, and they are NOT responsive on mobile devices/resizing the browser window on desktop. I checked the code for these videos I'm using, and they're identical in dimension specs in the code, so there should be no issue with the code itself in videos 2-4. Also, all 5 of the video thumbnails on Rumble are 16:9 ratio.

To troubleshoot, I attempted to create a second Embed block of the first video that is displaying/behaving correctly by copying/pasting the code into the block, and this second version is misbehaving and looks/acts like Videos 2-4.

-OR- if there is a way to change the dimensions of the Video Block to not be the full width of the webpage, maybe this would be the better way to go?

NOTE: I am NOT a web developer, but I am semi-experienced with design. Thank you all so much!!!

Screenshot_2020-10-26 Altamaha River Sportsman — Altamaha River Trading Co .jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived