Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How can I remove the blog feature that shows the next published blogs?

Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone has removed this blog feature before? We would like to remove the names of the next "blogs" that show up at the bottom, I believe it would require some coding? Has anyone dealt with this before?

Thank you in advance for your responses! (Please see image as reference)

Unwanted blog feature.PNG

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, if possible I would love the code to plug in and remove that function altogether (without obviously removing the entire blog function/pages). Thank you for your response!

Posted Images

Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone has removed this blog feature before? We would like to remove the names of the next "blogs" that show up at the bottom, I believe it would require some coding? Has anyone dealt with this before?

4 hours ago, MitchGessay said:

Hi all,

it can be only hidden by css, do you want to use js to remove it completely on page load?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Pls show us your current url

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you