Removing unwanted black space on mobile

• Replies 37
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, inunzi said:

Hmm, then I sadly dont know whats causing the problem. It seems that you changed it back to the loading image? Do you still need help, or are you wanting to keep it like that?

no its weird what cause is, but thank you so much for trying the help fix it :). i think im okay with the loading image its better than that black field 

2 minutes ago, Casperhj said:

no its weird what cause is, but thank you so much for trying the help fix it :). i think im okay with the loading image its better than that black field 

do you know a code that adds a white border/padding on a index page banner? (margot template)

6 hours ago, inunzi said:

Hmm, then I sadly dont know whats causing the problem. It seems that you changed it back to the loading image? Do you still need help, or are you wanting to keep it like that?

So I’m guessing that you would like to keep the loading screen as is?

1 hour ago, inunzi said:

May I see like a comparison to your site and the other’s padding, and how you would want it to look like? Thanks!

As you can see there are no space between the two banner images  compared to the other site, I would like to have a 12 pixels border/space between as it would be the same as the padding on to egdes.

Screenshot_20201101_002858.jpg

1 hour ago, Casperhj said:

As you can see there are no space between the two banner images  compared to the other site, I would like to have a 12 pixels border/space between as it would be the same as the padding on to egdes.

Screenshot_20201101_002858.jpg

Try this code in your css (thank you tuan) 

#grid .item {
    padding: 20px !important;
    box-sizing: border-box;
}

Archived