Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Continue Shopping Button - Custom Code

Carl_TPP

Question

Site URL: https://www.tppskis.com/

hi there,

I was looking around for a solution but didn't find anything. I'm wondering if it's possible to have a "continue shopping" or "add more products" to these pages:

https://www.tppskis.com/cart or https://www.tppskis.com/checkout

The goal is to give users the option to add more products through the entire purchase flow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

On 4/2/2021 at 12:01 AM, LotNotes said:

The site is live: debbiemomof4.com/cart

thank you. 

Add to Code Injection Header

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() { 
		$('<a class="sqs-editable-button checkout-button t-continue" href="/tienda"><span>CONTINUAR COMPRANDO </span></a>').appendTo('._28MW26vhi.checkout');
	});
</script>
<style>
a.t-continue {
    margin-left: 10px;
    padding-top: 1rem !important;
    padding-bottom: 1rem !important;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

10 hours ago, tuanphan said:

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
		$('<a class="sqs-editable-button checkout-button t-continue" href="/tienda"><span>CONTINUAR COMPRANDO </span></a>').appendTo('._28MW26vhi.checkout');
	});
</script>
<style>
a.t-continue {
}
</style>

Thank you very much, @tuanphan It works. I just need to adjust the button size to be same size of the checkout button. 

11 hours ago, nicolettely said:

@LotNotes Did you figure how to adjust the button size? 

Can you share link to cart page? We can check code easier

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

On 4/5/2021 at 4:04 PM, tuanphan said:

<script>
	});
</script>
<style>
a.t-continue {
}
</style>

Hi Tuanphan! Am currently trying to use this for my site! The code works! 😄 May I ask how to adjust the code to adjust the button size and to change the font of the button so that it matches the font of my Checkout button? Was also hoping to change the position of the "Continue Shopping" button as well. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you very much! 

On 7/8/2021 at 8:45 PM, SofiaN said:

Hi Tuanphan! Am currently trying to use this for my site! The code works! 😄 May I ask how to adjust the code to adjust the button size and to change the font of the button so that it matches the font of my Checkout button? Was also hoping to change the position of the "Continue Shopping" button as well. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you very much! 

With font, color, edit this code

a.t-continue {
}

to this

a.t-continue {
	font-size: 10px !important;
	font-family: monospace !important;
}

With position, can you share link to cart page on your site?

I need the extension for my website please. Thatskincareco.com 

I have tried to click on the link in this thread to purchase the code but when I click it goes nowhere.

I’ve had so many customers complain that we don’t have the continue shopping link.  Squarespace should definitely refine this problem.    My email is carolyn@thatskincareco.com if you need other information.  Thank you so much.

13 hours ago, CHolm said:

I need the extension for my website please. Thatskincareco.com 

I have tried to click on the link in this thread to purchase the code but when I click it goes nowhere.

I’ve had so many customers complain that we don’t have the continue shopping link.  Squarespace should definitely refine this problem.    My email is carolyn@thatskincareco.com if you need other information.  Thank you so much.

If you need to purchase plugin, you should contact Paul via his site.

If you need free solution, you can share link to cart page on your site, we can check easier

14 hours ago, CHolm said:

I need the extension for my website please. I have tried to click on the link in this thread to purchase the code but when I click it goes nowhere. 

Hey @CHolm. I believe the Squarespace platform was experiencing an outage when you tried. You can purchase it here.

image.png.738c7f3bfb6dde3a03a6db92736ff2c3.png

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Hi All,

The following code worked for me to add the continue shopping button to the left above the words "shopping cart." Is there extra code I can add to put this below the items in the cart instead of above?

Thanks!

<script>
 var d1 = document.getElementById('sqs-cart-container');
 function goBack() {
 window.history.back();
}
 d1.insertAdjacentHTML('beforebegin', '<p><button onclick="goBack()" align="right">← Continue Shopping</button></p>');
</script>

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 5.05.29 PM.png

On 9/10/2021 at 4:05 AM, ktherria said:

Hi All,

The following code worked for me to add the continue shopping button to the left above the words "shopping cart." Is there extra code I can add to put this below the items in the cart instead of above?

Thanks!

<script>
 var d1 = document.getElementById('sqs-cart-container');
 function goBack() {
 window.history.back();
}
 d1.insertAdjacentHTML('beforebegin', '<p><button onclick="goBack()" align="right">← Continue Shopping</button></p>');
</script>

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 5.05.29 PM.png

Can you share link to cart page? We can take a look