[Native Template] How do I make my transparent png not have any background when I upload for my product thumbnail?

Site URL: https://www.sonnycrusher.com

I wanna make my product thumbnails to not have any background going around the picture at all. I wanted the hover over effect to only highlight the product (like the black t shirt I hovered over in the screenshot) to only highlight the actual shirt and not create a block over the thumbnail. I would also like to know if there is a way to make the product say "sold" when I hover over the product?

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 9.00.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 9.05.28 PM.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Sorry I replied to this so late had some hardships going on but now the products are up and public. Another issue (aside from the question above) is I'm having an issue involving the thumbnail in one of my products (https://sonnycrusher.com/shop/hi-roller) that for some odd reason has a grey background versus not being RBG white like the rest of the thumbnails. What is causing this issue? I have tried deleting and reuploading the product and even edited the png itself and nothing changes.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 7.37.36 AM.png

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2021 at 3:35 AM, aoifep said:

How did you fix this issue (removing the background from product thumbnail) in the end?Having the same issue. thanks

Can you share link to page where you has problem? We can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived