How Do I Adjust Header Menu for Tablet in Squarespace

• Replies 9
  • Views 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, creedon said:

Your site is Private.

Please set up a site-wide password. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Well. the site is for a client I am trying to help out and since my client has full authority she will not really want to share a password right now. 
But can't the image above help understand what I am trying to do? 

Untitled.png

5 hours ago, edithola said:

But can't the image above help understand what I am trying to do? 

The image is a start. With dozens of templates and two major versions of Squarespace (v7.0 and v7.1), hands on is the most effective way for us to work. Working with the actual site helps us to give you a good answer.

The site-wise password only gives us read access and the only people who are likely to access the site are those that want to help.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

14 hours ago, creedon said:

The image is a start. With dozens of templates and two major versions of Squarespace (v7.0 and v7.1), hands on is the most effective way for us to work. Working with the actual site helps us to give you a good answer.

The site-wise password only gives us read access and the only people who are likely to access the site are those that want to help.

https://audreyzhair.com

You have a lot of items on the top so it's pretty crowded up there.

I suggest changing the location of some of your header items.

You could do something like the following.

665175874_ScreenShot2020-11-01at1_32_33PM.png.d41c0cb4330185702fa99172a4af97df.png

Set the navigation and cart to top right. Then set the social icons and search to bottom right.

Please see Brine Site Styles tweaks: Header.

You can access those settings in Design > Sites Styles.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 10:48 PM, creedon said:

You have a lot of items on the top so it's pretty crowded up there.

I suggest changing the location of some of your header items.

You could do something like the following.

665175874_ScreenShot2020-11-01at1_32_33PM.png.d41c0cb4330185702fa99172a4af97df.png

Set the navigation and cart to top right. Then set the social icons and search to bottom right.

Please see Brine Site Styles tweaks: Header.

You can access those settings in Design > Sites Styles.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks I will do that right away.

Archived