Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

My footer navigation links on mobile overlap each other.

refinedspacesco

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Site URL: https://www.refinedspaces.co/closet Hi All,  When I toggle my site between desktop and mobile, the links in my footer navigation on Mobile orientation seem to overlap, instead of crea

Thank you this worked!

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

You may find this css snippet helpful, add it into Settings -> Design -> Custom Css

image.thumb.png.4e99f0b04be397081f354b25a0b907c3.png

.Footer-nav-group .Footer-nav-item {
    height: 20px;
}

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Hi @refinedspacesco,

To add on what bangank36 suggested, I just wanted to point our that most of the times overlapping text issues on mobile are related with the line height tweak being set as 0em or a very small value in the style settings for your site. That's something highlighted in this great help article:

Fixing text formatting - Fix line spacing

So, adjusting that style tweak should fix the issue. 🙂