custom paragraph styles

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The actual tag for paragraph is

p {}

image.thumb.png.16cd6d9a942b2ab848a1ded190f2393e.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

1 hour ago, cherylr said:

but I don't want to change all of the paragraph styles, just one of them

I’m just exploring, but try this code in a code block 😁 , and let me know how it goes! 

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
   <head>
      <title>HTML Font</title>
   </head>

<body>
      <h1>Our Products</h1>
      <p style = "font-family:georgia,garamond,serif;font-size:16px;font-style:italic;">
         This is demo text
      </p>
   </body>

</html>
2 minutes ago, cherylr said:

Hey thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I don't want to hand code every single code block. I'd love to just change one of the P styles globally. Apparently this is difficult?

No problem, are you trying to do this with every paragraph, or just some?

3 minutes ago, cherylr said:

I just need an additional font option. I want to use it in various places throughout the site.  Thanks!

I’m sorry for the confusion but what do you have In mind? Like I’m trying to figure out on how you want to do what you want to do and also like what your asking for. I’m so so sorry for not understanding correctly.

It's ok. I figured that since H1, H2, etc were things that I could style independently with CSS that I could similarly customize P1, P2, etc. But someone has explained to me that P1, P2, etc are not actually a thing that's customizable! Thanks for your time. Your solution will definitely work for someone looking to do things differently.

23 hours ago, cherylr said:

It's ok. I figured that since H1, H2, etc were things that I could style independently with CSS that I could similarly customize P1, P2, etc. But someone has explained to me that P1, P2, etc are not actually a thing that's customizable! Thanks for your time. Your solution will definitely work for someone looking to do things differently.

Ah, I didn’t know you wanted to change the font size. But I’m glad that you figured it out 😁. Anything else you need help with? And thank you!

Archived