• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How can I style product forms?

Skor
Go to solution Solved by bangank36,

Question

I have a form which appears after a customer clicks add to cart.  I can't figure out how to style the form -- I've looked through the product and color options and nothing seems to change.  The form currently is black text on a white background and want to use the site colors on this form for some of the text and the button. Is this a CSS thing or is there a configuration option I missed.  I have four different forms, and they  appear for most of my products as a part of the ordering process.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by Skor
  • Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I will include the URL after an online show concludes.  We have suspended online ordering temporarily during the show.

For example, here's one of the product links: https://www.carolynkdesigns.com/shop/p/1139 If you click add to cart a form pops up.  The second form is what I'd like to change the button color and

Perfect!   Thanks so much @bangank36.  Much appreciated.

Posted Images

12 answers to this question

I think custom product form can be changed in style but we need to add custom css for it, how is your site look like?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Animated Heading Block
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Could we have a look?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Animated Heading Block
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Sorry Skor,

Seems like you dont want to share the current site url for checking the style by inspector so I can't help you on this, I'm sure there are supporters around here can help

Edited by bangank36
Edits

If your site is private, you can setup password & share url

On 10/28/2020 at 10:08 PM, Skor said:

I haven't published the site yet.  

11 minutes ago, Skor said:

For example, here's one of the product links:
https://www.carolynkdesigns.com/shop/p/1139

If you click add to cart a form pops up.  The second form is what I'd like to change the button color and potentially the title color.  Thanks in advance.

I may use the same color code of your current site

Design->Custom Css

.sqs-modal-lightbox-content .lightbox-inner .lightbox-content .form-wrapper .form-title {
  color:  #2c67af;
}
.sqs-async-form-content .form-wrapper input[type=submit] {
  background-color:  #2c67af;
}

image.png.c8a7cdc1a9fdef85e156e5794671a578.png