Possible to add button to index page?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Maielstrom said:

Hello!

Is it possible to add a button to an index page? (Specifically on the Tremont template - https://tremont-demo.squarespace.com/) I have my collection ID for the index page, but am unsure what CSS could be used to create a button. 

Thanks!

Please give more info about the button, do you want it place in the nav bar or in the middle of the page

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Thank you for the reply! I'd like to place it on the bottom or bottom right corner of the page. I suppose a possible alternative could be if there is the ability to show the footer on an index page; however, I found a post regarding this and it seems like it was beyond coding through CSS.

10 hours ago, Maielstrom said:

Thank you for the reply! I'd like to place it on the bottom or bottom right corner of the page. I suppose a possible alternative could be if there is the ability to show the footer on an index page; however, I found a post regarding this and it seems like it was beyond coding through CSS.

Alternatively, is there a way to move a single button/link within the index navigation? I utilized

.index-navigation .collection-nav-item {

text-align: right!important:

}

Which moves the entire menu to the right side. I'm trying to call the last button only to move through .nav-item:last-child{} or .nav-item:nth-child(9){}, but neither are working for the specific button. I have the data-url-id as well, but am not sure how to apply this movement code just to the one item.

If [data-url-id] is inspected, you can select it like so

.index-navigation .collection-nav-item[data-url-id="eat-tremont"] {

text-align: right!important:

}

image.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived