Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Alternatively, is there a way to move a single button/link within the index navigation? I utilized .index-navigation .collection-nav-item { text-align: right!important: } Which mov

Fantastic, that got it, thank you!!!

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

If [data-url-id] is inspected, you can select it like so

.index-navigation .collection-nav-item[data-url-id="eat-tremont"] {

text-align: right!important:

}

image.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 degree photo blockSortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

1 hour ago, Maielstrom said:

Hello!

Is it possible to add a button to an index page? (Specifically on the Tremont template - https://tremont-demo.squarespace.com/) I have my collection ID for the index page, but am unsure what CSS could be used to create a button. 

Thanks!

Please give more info about the button, do you want it place in the nav bar or in the middle of the page

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 degree photo blockSortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Thank you for the reply! I'd like to place it on the bottom or bottom right corner of the page. I suppose a possible alternative could be if there is the ability to show the footer on an index page; however, I found a post regarding this and it seems like it was beyond coding through CSS.

10 hours ago, Maielstrom said:

Thank you for the reply! I'd like to place it on the bottom or bottom right corner of the page. I suppose a possible alternative could be if there is the ability to show the footer on an index page; however, I found a post regarding this and it seems like it was beyond coding through CSS.

Alternatively, is there a way to move a single button/link within the index navigation? I utilized

.index-navigation .collection-nav-item {

text-align: right!important:

}

Which moves the entire menu to the right side. I'm trying to call the last button only to move through .nav-item:last-child{} or .nav-item:nth-child(9){}, but neither are working for the specific button. I have the data-url-id as well, but am not sure how to apply this movement code just to the one item.