Are Customers Who Subscribe for Multiple Months Charged Shipping Each Month?

Can’t seem to find this answer anywhere... Are Customers Who Subscribe for Multiple Months Charged Shipping Each Month when their subscription renews?

Let’s say they subscribe for 6 or 12 months and pay for 6 or 12 months at once. Shipping is charged once at the time of payment. But I just want to verify. Does shipping get re-charged again each month for the remainder of the 5 or 11 months?

• Replies 2
  • Views 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discount code flexibility is, in my opinion, one of the biggest limitations for Squarespace. I understand that design is their main goal but still...

You can create an automatic discount for free shipping (for every order or depending on a minimum subtotal, your choice) and you can decide to apply for the first recurring payment or for every payment (or again, you can exclude recurring payments completely).

If that is what you are looking for, you can't decide to charge for shipping only for the first payment. The opposite is possible though.

Archived