Add text to Shopping Cart page

8 hours ago, cottonandcursive said:

Site URL: http://cottonandcursive.com/cart

Hello --

I'd like to add a text box to the Shopping Cart page to inform customers that if they order a presale item and other product, they will be held until the presale product ships. Any way to add text below the shopping cart title?

I’m not completely sure if sqaurespace provides you with the ability to add blocks in the shopping cart page. But, what I’m seeing is that this might work with css or/and other options. Do you mind me asking, what sqaurespace version your on? 

Edited by inunzi
3 hours ago, cottonandcursive said:

Sure. 7.1

Sorry for the late reply but thank you! I’m on 7.1 too, it’s going to be a bit easier for me and you to test a code. I will see if there is any way to do this. I will also try to inspect elements on other websites to see if I could creat a custom code.

7 hours ago, cottonandcursive said:

Thank you so much. I don't know anything about coding. I really appreciate it.

No problem ! That’s alright, I’m pretty new at coding too so I feel you😅. And I’m inspecting elements on different sites but it not really helping but I’ll try and see if I can figure something out.

This will get you started.

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

#cart .cart-container::before {

content: 'xyz';

}

You can add things like font size and padding to spiff it up.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

1 hour ago, creedon said:

This will get you started.

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

#cart .cart-container::before {

content: 'xyz';

}

You can add things like font size and padding to spiff it up.

Let us know how it goes.

I was literally thinking of that exact code but I couldn’t think of how to start it 😂.

• 2 years later...