Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

CSS to align image titles to left (rather than centred)

Emma456

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

8 answers to this question

8 hours ago, rwp said:

Whats the password?

spaceform1

On a separate issue, do you also know how I can reduce the padding size around the images on mobile only? Thanks 🙂 

15 minutes ago, rwp said:

.image-slide-title {
    text-align: left !important;
}

Which images do you want to change the padding on?

Amazing thank you that worked!! 🙂 

I'd like to reduce the padding on all my gallery grid images (but just on mobile). 

Also another quick question (sorry!!) But my text boxes are overlapping with my site logo/burger menu when viewing on mobile - do you know how I amend this without putting in spacer blocks? (As I don't want the additional space when viewing on a laptop). Thanks 🙂 

Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 12.08.53.png

I just looked on mobile, can you tell me which photos exactly? The padding already seems pretty minimal on my end.

As far as the content overlapping, is that happening on the webpage or just while in the editor? I have been running into that issue on some of my pages, but it only happens in the editor, not on the live site.

1 minute ago, rwp said:

I just looked on mobile, can you tell me which photos exactly? The padding already seems pretty minimal on my end.

As far as the content overlapping, is that happening on the webpage or just while in the editor? I have been running into that issue on some of my pages, but it only happens in the editor, not on the live site.

No I'm afraid it's on the live site when I'm viewing on my phone. 

In terms of the images - if you click on collections and then Farrah - it's all the images below the line. I have lots of pages exactly like this - so ideally it's for all of them. 

I am not sure about the overlap, it's only happening on a few pages. Do you have any custom code for those pages that could be moving it?