Advanced Search

Full bleed vimeo embed on project pages

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh wow thank you SO MUCH! This is GREAT. Amazing community and platform! 

Hi, I am looking to do exactly this! What template is this? And is the CSS entered directly in the costum CSS tab? I can't seem to get these results on my current template. As this is the most importa

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MrOscroft said:

Example project shown here – scroll down for Vimeo video appearing REALLY small!

https://www.davidoscroft.com/polo-denim-fall-2019

I am pleased to help, add this css

.project-slide-video-wrapper {
  	max-width: 100% !important;
}
.project-slide-video-wrapper img {
    width: 100% !important;
    height: 100%  !important;;
}

image.thumb.png.0ba2e72a780ba0bfd0d8e493b45a3b7e.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Actually – while this is great, it stretches the embed and as such it is pixellated when the still / cover frame is there. Any idea how this can be helped? 

2 hours ago, MrOscroft said:

Actually – while this is great, it stretches the embed and as such it is pixellated when the still / cover frame is there. Any idea how this can be helped? 

I think you can choose the thumbnail image for the video dont you?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

11 hours ago, MrOscroft said:

Yes that is true but if you look at this page 

https://www.davidoscroft.com/ralph-lauren-x-bitmoji

You will see that the preview image is scaled up from the small thumbnail that was originally there. I feel like it is something deeper in the CSS that dictates the source embed, and then this new wrapper scales THAT

The thumbnail actually is real small, it not the css issue

image.thumb.png.dfc34dc0f9c07004b824f42bdb755327.png

Could you add custom thumbnail like so?

image.png.7a5a4cf9deeb62b4ccef3766f94d7cc2.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 12:51 AM, bangank36 said:

I am pleased to help, add this css

.project-slide-video-wrapper {
  	max-width: 100% !important;
}
.project-slide-video-wrapper img {
    width: 100% !important;
    height: 100%  !important;;
}

image.thumb.png.0ba2e72a780ba0bfd0d8e493b45a3b7e.png

Hi, I am looking to do exactly this! What template is this? And is the CSS entered directly in the costum CSS tab? I can't seem to get these results on my current template. As this is the most important aspect of the site, I am happy to go ahead and adjust my template to whichever one works. Thank you so much!

10 minutes ago, MIMD said:

Hi, I am looking to do exactly this! What template is this? And is the CSS entered directly in the costum CSS tab? I can't seem to get these results on my current template. As this is the most important aspect of the site, I am happy to go ahead and adjust my template to whichever one works. Thank you so much!

what is your site url

Just now, MIMD said:

matthewmaria.com

I am looking to full screen the videos in the project pages like this one: https://www.matthewmaria.com/20th-century-fox-alien-covenant-scares-man-u

Thank you so much!

lol, it's not the same issue with the author, so let's open it on new topic

Sorry, I am new here. How do I do that?

Also, if it makes it easier, I am willing to use the original poster's approach. I have to build a second site and I can use any template that makes these full bleed videos simplest.

Thank you