Adding Quantity to Bookings/Cart

Hi,

I'm looking to find out if a quanitity can be added to Squarespace Scheduling in some easy way!? The website is for a historical building that will provide tours for individuals and groups at a set rate per person. So the customer needs to be able to book a date but also add how many people will be on the tour so the payment updates correctly for them to make the booking. Maybe be a simple way to do it but I just can't see it...

Any ideas and help!?

Thanks, Paul.  

9 minutes ago, Pabsr said:

I'm looking to find out if a quantity can be added to Squarespace Scheduling

You can do this if you set up the appointment(s) as a class or group event

this-is-a-class-or-group-event.thumb.png.c72ae1f938f0d2c6decb854ea45c0789.png

Once you have selected this option, you can allow visitors to book multiple slots under Client Scheduling Page > Customize Appearance. Click on Scheduling Page Options in the left panel and then scroll down to Allow Clients to Book Multiple Spots.

book-multiple-slots.png.ee3ca16c772aa9551e51d16c954672db.png

I hope this helps.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 months later...
On 10/22/2020 at 5:25 AM, Pabsr said:

Hi Paul, I just figured it out. Doing it through add ons. It's just for booking a single appointment but for multiple people. Thanks, Paul.

Hi Pabsr, could you elaborate on what you did to solve this issue please. I have a very similar issue where I'm wanting to allow the customer to change the quantity for their "add on". Thank you so much for your help.

7 hours ago, Hunter2 said:

I'm wanting to allow the customer to change the quantity for their "add on".

Hi Hunter

Add-ons cannot have a quantity, but you can create more than one add-on to allow the customer to select more than one. They can have the same name or different names. For example:

acuity-scheduling-addon-multiple.thumb.png.4a2894ffdcfcb3d89d8249911d61e318.png

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

1 hour ago, paul2009 said:

Hi Hunter

Add-ons cannot have a quantity, but you can create more than one add-on to allow the customer to select more than one. They can have the same name or different names. For example:

acuity-scheduling-addon-multiple.thumb.png.4a2894ffdcfcb3d89d8249911d61e318.png 

Thank you so much for the help, and for taking the time to provide an example with photo

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

• 4 months later...

Hi i am looking for a process to add bookings (in Scheduling) for entry to a garden which may have multiple adults and children ( adult and child prices are different )  for the same booking, how can I do this?

In addition the customer above may want to book a guided tour for the same date for the same number of people  - again how do we achieve this. 

So the process would be Select Date  / Enter number as per per attachements / select time, but the entry could be in a different order

Adult and Child.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 7/14/2021 at 7:12 AM, Stevie_B said:

Hi i am looking for a process to add bookings (in Scheduling) for entry to a garden which may have multiple adults and children ( adult and child prices are different )  for the same booking, how can I do this?

In addition the customer above may want to book a guided tour for the same date for the same number of people  - again how do we achieve this. 

So the process would be Select Date  / Enter number as per per attachements / select time, but the entry could be in a different order

Adult and Child.jpg

Has this been solved? Thanks!

• 2 years later...

Hello, the updates are great thank you guys for continuing to work hard on the user experience. I do have a similar issue. will you guys consider reviewing this further in hoped of adding quantity fields to the add-ons. When there are multiple add-ons to choose from the booking page seems very cluttered. Having the clients ability to add their own quantity really makes the aesthetics of booking seamless. for instance I have a notary service and sometimes i have clients with 0-10+ documents so I have to add 10+ add-ons to the list. Then if there are multiple people signing a document I have to add those as well . This is an example of what I currently have and as my clients needs grow i have to add more add-ons. image.png.aa023c37aab17776b8b340c399f70ed6.png