Can 'Add to Cart' be displayed on just one Category?

Site URL: https://www.knights-gardencentres.co.uk/

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help. At the moment I don't have the add to cart button on our products as we are just showing what is available in-store. For Christmas we would like to test out selling online but only for one product category. Is it possible for me to put back the add to cart button for one category only? or in reverse can I remove it on all the categories I do not want to sell online.

Code I am currently using to remove the button:
.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
    display: none !important;
}

Would appreciate any help! Thank you

• Replies 8
  • Views 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Amme said:

Site URL: https://www.knights-gardencentres.co.uk/

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help. At the moment I don't have the add to cart button on our products as we are just showing what is available in-store. For Christmas we would like to test out selling online but only for one product category. Is it possible for me to put back the add to cart button for one category only? or in reverse can I remove it on all the categories I do not want to sell online.

Code I am currently using to remove the button:
.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
    display: none !important;
}

Would appreciate any help! Thank you

What sqaurespace version are you using? And by having “add to cart” on one category only, what would you want the buttons to have on the other categories?

On 10/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, inunzi said:

What sqaurespace version are you using? And by having “add to cart” on one category only, what would you want the buttons to have on the other categories?

Thanks for your reply. I am using version 7.1. I do not want to have anything showing on the other categories as they will not be for sale on-line.

26 minutes ago, Amme said:

Thanks for your reply. I am using version 7.1. I do not want to have anything showing on the other categories as they will not be for sale on-line.

Are you sure you didn’t solve it? Because on my side, I can’t see a “Add to Cart” button at all.

image.jpg

31 minutes ago, inunzi said:

Are you sure you didn’t solve it? Because on my side, I can’t see a “Add to Cart” button at all.

image.jpg

I want to add an 'add to cart' button to one of the categories for example - all products in 'christmas' but not all products on the whole shop.

Alternatively I wondered if I have two stores set up on the site can I just have one for Buying online and one for display only.

Hope that makes sense!

21 minutes ago, Amme said:

I want to add an 'add to cart' button to one of the categories for example - all products in 'christmas' but not all products on the whole shop.

Alternatively I wondered if I have two stores set up on the site can I just have one for Buying online and one for display only.

Hope that makes sense!

That’s what I was thinking! One for online and one for in store. That would be way easier and less time consuming with code. But if you change your mind I can probably try and see if I can help with the button code.

Archived