Brine - gallery block - slideshow style - how to make textbox clickable?

Site URL: https://www.studiooncloud.com/

Hi,

My website is https://www.studiooncloud.com/. It’s built using Brine (7.1)

Need help on 2 issues:

1. In the top banner section, I have used Gallery block with slide show setting (as I need to show text on the image & link it to another page). While the image is clickable, the text box is not clickable. This especially becomes an issue on mobile as the image size gets reduced substantially. How can I make text box also clickable.
  2. In the footer, the template allows either a single row or a single column layout. Ideally, I want to create a 3 column x 2 row matrix. Is it possible to do that?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Deepti

• Replies 4
  • Views 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear @tuanphan,

The text has become clickable, but it opens the new page in the same window. I would like to open it in a new window. In my current site - www.studiooncloud.com, when I click on the banner image, new page opens in a new window, but if i click the text, it opens in same window.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Deepti

On 10/24/2020 at 5:32 PM, deeptivd said:

Dear @tuanphan,

The text has become clickable, but it opens the new page in the same window. I would like to open it in a new window. In my current site - www.studiooncloud.com, when I click on the banner image, new page opens in a new window, but if i click the text, it opens in same window.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Deepti

Do you use Personal plan or higher?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived