Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Adding Lodgify Search Bar to Squarespace

jenkat

Question

Hi Paul, sorry to jump in on this thread but I was hoping to get the Lodgify widget banner as in your picture above. I have the code from Lodgify, am putting it a code block on the homepage banner but it is not working. Am I missing something? Thanks for the help

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Hi @jenkat

You asked about using the Lodgify search bar (as shown in this thread). I've moved your post to a new thread to avoid confusing the previous one.

Adding the Lodgify code to a Code Block should be straightforward. I'd like to help but it is difficult to know what the issues are without a working link to the site and optionally a screenshot of what you are seeing.

That said, the usual Squarespace Code Block caveats apply:

• Code Blocks don't always render when you are editing your site, so you may need to view your site from a private or incognito window where you aren't logged in.
  • Code Blocks cannot be used on Personal Plans.

I hope this helps.

-Paul

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.