Footer for Mobile

Hi, 

Does anyone know how to edit the footer size for mobile version? I seem to be having problems with it. 

It looks so long(first image), but I wanted short like the second image attached. 

Thank you in advance 🙂

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 2.41.44 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 2.42.17 AM.png

• Replies 12
  • Views 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dharrshiyni said:

Hi, 

Does anyone know how to edit the footer size for mobile version? I seem to be having problems with it. 

It looks so long(first image), but I wanted short like the second image attached. 

Thank you in advance 🙂

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 2.41.44 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 2.42.17 AM.png

Are you wanting the footer to be as short/skinny on desktop as it is on mobile? Or were you thinking of having the mobile footer as long as it is on desktop?

15 hours ago, inunzi said:

Are you wanting the footer to be as short/skinny on desktop as it is on mobile? Or were you thinking of having the mobile footer as long as it is on desktop?

Hi, I want the footer to be short/skinny on mobile version like how it is on desktop. 

I want to be the same size as a mobile template. 

4 hours ago, inunzi said:

So you would like to have the footer to be as long as it is on desktop, to be on your mobile site too?

2 hours ago, inunzi said:

Ok! I will see what I can do tomorrow.

Hi, Thank you so much for replying back and taking your time to help me out. I managed to fix it.

I added the wrong css for a previous background setting which affected the footer too. Now its okay. 

Thank you for wanting to help. Much appreciated 🙂

5 hours ago, Dharrshiyni said:

Hi, Thank you so much for replying back and taking your time to help me out. I managed to fix it.

I added the wrong css for a previous background setting which affected the footer too. Now its okay. 

Thank you for wanting to help. Much appreciated 🙂

Oh so you fixed the problem? Great 😄! Do you need any more help?

Archived