Customizing button placement and color

• Replies 5
  • Views 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm realizing I should have included more details... I need these colored boxes to link to a page within the site. I originally tried to add these to a gallery and just link each individual box, but when I did that the images, when clicked popped up in a lightbox and didn't link to the page, even though the gallery is that the links are there. 

5 hours ago, jessicaepeterson said:

I originally tried to add these to a gallery and just link each individual box, but when I did that the images, when clicked popped up in a lightbox and didn't link to the page, even though the gallery is that the links are there. 

Edit the Gallery and check to make sure the Lightbox box switch is in the off position.

1350301012_ScreenShot2020-10-16at4_42_55PM.png.a8f0ae1d09ca476394e54f3e051ba1cc.png

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thanks for your response!

Yes, I knew the lightbox option needed to be off. I double checked that it is off. When I click on the site while logged into Squarespace the links work and take me to the proper pages, but when I check the site from an igcognito browser, they popup and have arrows to scroll the gallery instead of taking me to the pages. 

Archived