Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Decreasing font size for a footer page

lamahf

Question

I've added a page to our footer for stockist enquiries as a contact page but the font size is absolutely huge. I need to keep the headers as they are but decrease the size - does anyone know how to do this? Thanks so much!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Please post the URL for your site. If you've not already done so please set up a site-wide password. Post the password here.

We can take then a look at your issue.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

10 hours ago, lamahf said:

the site is public so not allowing a password to be entered?

Right you don't need a site-wade password when the site is public.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

I'm not seeing any footers with huge font sizes. Can you give us a URL to specific page where we can see the problem?