How Do I Get My "Not linked" Pages And Store To Redirect Using The Site Header Icons To Their Location (Currently Disabled!!)

Once I have navigated to these pages from my home page, the header Icons are disabled and I do not know how to redirect to these tabs locations as they don't work. I should mention that my website is a one page scroll style so the majority is all on one page (home page) and the header icons are simply links down to the location on my one page scroll style home page, I just don't know how to redirect back to these from the pages which are "not linked" /not on the home page.

I have attached pictures so you can get an understanding of my layout. The stem mix and master page is a "not linked" page and the only tabs at the top that work are "home" and "store". In the store page, the only tab that works is again "home". Just need to know how I can get all the tabs to be clickable and redirect to their location on the home page.

Thanks,

Jack.

Layout.jpg

"not linked" page .jpg

store .jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived