Transparent Header on Homepage

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hi Tuaphan,

I used this code and work perfectly, but I want for the header background to show up as I scroll down the home page -as it is in the rest of the pages, which is also the first layout color option, could you please advise?

Thanks for the help, I have used other codes you have posted to people in the forum, SUPER useful!

8 hours ago, glacruz223 said:

Hi Tuaphan,

I used this code and work perfectly, but I want for the header background to show up as I scroll down the home page -as it is in the rest of the pages, which is also the first layout color option, could you please advise?

Thanks for the help, I have used other codes you have posted to people in the forum, SUPER useful!

Can you share your site url? We can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

6 hours ago, glacruz223 said:

I haven't publish the site yet

Please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

It is difficult to provide good information without being able to work with your site.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

YES!!!! Also, curious how to do this after making header transparent:

I want for the header background to show up as I scroll down the home page -as it is in the rest of the pages,...”

ALSO — where do you find the names of the other pages if you want to do this selectively throughout the site? I tried using the page name featured in the menu (e.g. ABOUT US) but it didn't work. Ugh. 😞

On 12/30/2020 at 8:10 AM, tuanphan said:

Can you share your site url? We can help easier

the website is www.thehappinessmove.com and the password is lacruz223

Hi @tuanphan  @creedon were you able to access the page? 

I used the code shared above (Oct 12th), but I want the bar to show some background when scrolling down, thanks for the help!!

6 hours ago, codefordummies said:

Do you think you could help me out with the similar issue? I want my home site header to be transparent so that the picture in my first section continues into the header.

Please post the URL for your site. We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived