Mobile Site( Home Page won't display the drop down menu and is loading way too small on the phones)

Site URL: https://www.purebeautylifecoaching.com/home

Hello Everyone,

Let me say that I am by no means a computer coder. I may know a little HTML and CSS however that is like basic heading stuff.

So my issue is this:

Every page on the Desktop view works perfectly. Every page except the homepage seems to work perfectly in the Mobile View.

Mobile view on the home page seems like it all comes in as one long drawn out page. You cant even click the 3 bar drop down menu because of it. I haven't launched it to the public but the people who have seen it including me would believe that this site is a one page.

It is really ruining everything, please please please, I need some help.

I even recreated the page and still the same thing. Weird because no other pages do it, even when I set them as home pages.

Please help me 😞

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me just say that Tuan Phan is the best!

I literally emailed this person late at night an in less than 8 hours I received a response to not only fix the above issue of the Navigation bar tabs not showing up, but he also helped with the resizing of my homepage not staying fixed.

His services were free but he takes donations. With his turnaround time to emails and accuracy of assistance he is worth the donation. No joke he fixed and assisted and had impeccable turnaround time. 

Please please please use him if you can..

You can email him below!

Thank you Tuan for everything 🙂😀🥰

Tuan Phan <info@beaverhero.com>

Archived