Lightbox plug-in not providing pop-ups

Site URL: http://www.kgbf.org

I have a two-part question. I bought the I purchased the Squarespace Lightbox Anything plug-in on Friday, but am having trouble configuring it. I'm having two main problems.

PROBLEM 1

I primarily bought it because I need to put a donation form from a site called Bloomerang on our nonprofit's donation page (currently disabled/hidden from public view, FYI). Their form is really long and off-centered, and originally it was in a code block on our donation page.

I've uploaded the JS and CSS files from the plug-in to the site, and put the code in the advanced section in the footer. I first tried creating an unlinked donation page, as per instructions, then putting the resulting lightbox page url in a button on our public donation page. However, it doesn't open as a lightbox. It opens as a separate, unformatted page.

Is there a way for me to inject the lightbox code (maybe through putting it in the code block on the donation page?!) so that a) it opens as an actual pop-up lightbox rather than a separate page, and b) it follows the Squarespace lightbox formatting? (I have a few other forms on the site that open as default Squarespace lightboxes, and I would like this one to look like those in size, font, and color.)

PROBLEM 2

I also tried using the lightbox plug-in for a 'contact information' section on one of our pages that was really long. I was hoping it would, again, pop up in a new little form-type window like the standard Squarespace form lightboxes, but instead it just opens as a new page. (This one you can see: go to our website, click on 'Find Your Affiliate', and click the 'Learn More' button on the bottom.)

Is there any way I can configure the code/insert it differently so that the contact list turns into an actual pop-up window, or is that function just not available  with this plug-in?

THANK YOU!!

• Replies 2
  • Views 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I have sent the same question their way. I think you asked earlier (maybe the post got deleted?) re: specific links.

Thanks for taking a look!

Archived