How to remove price, add to cart, and quantity choice from all product pages?

Site URL: https://carillon-buttercup-9exn.squarespace.com/wines-1/p/country-feast-set-ssa4m

Hello, I have been following various threads trying to remove the online sales aspect of the products page I am trying to put together for my parent's business.  I am building out their website which distributes products, but does not directly sell them through their website. I was able to remove the price successfully but none of the other items have disappeared with anythingI have tried (cart icon, quantity, "add to cart" button). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

• Replies 25
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please remove previous CSS attempts.

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION for the store page.

<style>

.collection-type-products .grid-prices,
  .ProductItem-details .ProductItem-product-price,
  .ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input,
  .ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper

{

display: none;

}

</style>

The previous is for a v7.1 site.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thank you!! This worked perfectly for the individual store pages, but unfortunately the general store page with all the options still shows price. Any suggestions to get rid of it there too? Truly appreciate the advice!!

• 1 month later...

@tealcanvas

Please post the URL to the gift card product page.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 11/18/2020 at 7:01 PM, creedon said:

@tealcanvas

Please post the URL to the gift card product page.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Apologize for the delay! Here is the link to the gift card page:

Our site password is Tealcanvas0202

Any ideas on how to adjust the add to card code on just this page so that people can purchase gift cards would be much appreciated! It doesn't even show the value selection part, or have the ability to purchase. Thanks @creedon!

@TealCanvasArt

Replace the code you got from above with the following.

<style>

.collection-type-products .grid-prices,
  .ProductItem:not( [data-item-id="5fbd838f4b695929a5ecabe7"] ) .ProductItem-details .ProductItem-product-price,
  .ProductItem:not( [data-item-id="5fbd838f4b695929a5ecabe7"] ) .ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input,
  .ProductItem:not( [data-item-id="5fbd838f4b695929a5ecabe7"] ) .ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper

{

display: none;

}

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

@TealCanvasArt

I'm not seeing any other values there. Check the item in the Store to make sure it has multiple values on it. Or perhaps there is another product with multiple values on it which you want to apply this effect?

See Selling gift cards.

@creedon somehow the additional values that had been in there on the back end got removed! I added some back in and it seemed to be working as expected, with price drop downs and the ability to purchase. However, when I checked back later, it is defaulting to our lowest value and all of the the other values are gone. It must be some kind of glitch, that since it can't show multiple price values they disappear. Any ideas for a workaround?

@TealCanvasArt

Step 6 of Create a gift card clearly mentions creating a drop down to select amounts.

If its not working then definitely a glitch. It should be reported to SS.

As a workaround you could create individual cards and then refer to them through the recommended products. Another way would be that each gift card product could refer to every other gift card product through the use of the Additional Info tab and Products blocks.

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2020 at 12:26 PM, wt-rsa_001 said:

Site URL: https://carillon-buttercup-9exn.squarespace.com/wines-1/p/country-feast-set-ssa4m

Hello, I have been following various threads trying to remove the online sales aspect of the products page I am trying to put together for my parent's business.  I am building out their website which distributes products, but does not directly sell them through their website. I was able to remove the price successfully but none of the other items have disappeared with anythingI have tried (cart icon, quantity, "add to cart" button). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

How did you remove the price feature? 

• 3 weeks later...

This was really helpful for removing the "price" and "add to cart" on my (individual) products.  However, I can't figure out how to get rid of "price" on my product collections.  Any advice? Thanks in advance

https://www.jacpainter.com/epoxyloveshop

This is what I put in the Code Injector (which worked great for individual products!):

<style>
.product-quantity-select,
.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
 display:none;
}
.product-price { display:none }
</style>

Archived