Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Upload Image icon doesn't work

When I try to upload a new image to my page, I click on the box with the up arrow...nothing (left side of website page when in edit mode; see snip below).  I tried the Image Settings, Content, and try to click the Up arrow "image" to search for the image I want...nothing (snip 2 below).  Doesn't want me to be able to search my own desktop for my own images.  When I click the box below that say "Search for Images" it brings me to the stock images listed as FREE or Premium.  What the heck?  I thought I could load my own artwork!  image.png.b63e835217c9402d4abeb997ee64e4c0.pngimage.png.66041e7d62988da2168c286bcace7c91.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Squarespace search function does not allow you to search your desktop.

The search function allows you to search a free or paid library on the internet as well as images that you have already uploaded to your website.

To upload a new image you click on the up arrow and then use your desktop's standard open file dialog to add the new image. If your open dialog supports a search feature then you can search your desktop machine.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

• 1 month later...