Trying to have rentals and subscriptions together

Site URL: https://gamestogosocal.com

Hi Everyone!

I am really really struggling with my site. My business is rental based, I rent out games for events, but in addition to giant games, I rent out tabletop games as well. I am expanding my business to allow rentals of board games across the US via shipping and returning. 

These are my issues, and I can't seem to find a solution that can cover everything. I even tried going to Shopify because they have the apps I need, but their site customization is so limited, it doesn't seem worth it.

Here are the features I am looking for, I currently use Booqable for rentals, but honestly, I'm not super impressed considering I've had lots of issues and it's expensive for only handling the rental aspect.

1. Need a booking option connected to a calendar for rentals for events
  2. Backend software that captures customer data, creates invoices, handles payments (including security deposits)
  3. Once an item is rented, I need it to show as unavailable in my store for the dates selected
  4. Subscription options that allow customers to login and change the items in their subscription every month (these are rentals, not purchases, so the customer gets to choose which games they want each month from our library)
  5. Delivery and shipping costs calculated via zip code
  6. Ability to have one product on a page and have buttons to either do a one time rental, or start a subscription (I want to have the board games available to rent a la carte in addition to having a subscription)

I am willing to use more than one integration (one for rentals, one for subscriptions), I just can't seem to find what I need. Thank you in advance.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic