How to have multiple product options on 1 product

Hi there! 

I am looking for a solution on having multiple product choices on a product. For example, we are on a coffee product page and you can add a case of coffee but we are looking to add another button to add-on a camp mug, like I have attached here in a quick mockup. So there would be 2 product options on 1 product page if that makes sense? 

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 9.26.05 AM.jpg

Have you tried using the variants? You could have one option as just a case of coffee, then the next would be coffee plus mug. I have found it looks well to put the different prices in the pulldown menu, otherwise customers can't tell how much it is until it's in their cart.

So the pulldown could show:

Case of 10 bags coffee $100

Case of 10 bags coffee plus mug $115

I hope that's helpful.

Edited by KimVanAntwerp
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/15/2020 at 8:22 PM, KimVanAntwerp said:

I ended up adding another product to the product page, if that makes sense, by using the 'additional info' tab. Seemed like people were able to figure it out reasonably well.

Best of luck!

K

Hi there @KimVanAntwerp, I'd be interested to see a link of your website actually, if that's okay? I'm trying to find a solution for a client of mine, and this might be the way forward. Would like to see how your site looks and functions from a user's perspective, when ordering an item from the "additional info" section. 

Many thanks,
Sophie

• 6 months later...

Hey folks. I have a similar issue. I have one product which is a set of four lotion bars, with a choice several different scent options. So I need a menu that allows customers to choose 4 out of a range of 10 scent variants, or 4 of the same scent, before they add the set to their cart. I've tried the select menu, the radio buttons, a bunch of others but they all only allow one option to be selected. 

If anyone has a solution to this, I'd be appreciative.