Changing Header/Navigation Background Colour

Site URL: https://chooviegroup.com/

Hi,

I'm having trouble with 2 things and I think they are related. My hero image on the home page goes right up to the Header/Navigation and the Header is transparent. I want the Header/Navigation to be white and not have a continuation of the hero image. On all other pages, the Header/Navigation is a dark grey, and for the life of me I can't find out how to change it. I think it is from the Navigation background not coming from the Header background.

I'm lost and would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Frank_Busby said:

On all other pages, the Header/Navigation is a dark grey, and for the life of me I can't find out how to change it.

Go to Design > Site Styles > HEADER TOP > Background.

560326322_ScreenShot2020-10-08at10_00_11PM.png.4680edb9f57104bfc326eeef8e950e97.png

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

1 hour ago, Frank_Busby said:

My hero image on the home page goes right up to the Header/Navigation and the Header is transparent. I want the Header/Navigation to be white and not have a continuation of the hero image.

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

.homepage .Header.Header--bottom.Header--overlay {

background-color: white;

}

.homepage.tweak-header-primary-nav-hover-style-active .Header--overlay .Header-nav .Header-nav-item {

color: black;

}

You can change the colors to suit.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived