Custom Fonts for headers

• Replies 10
  • Views 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah. Then add something like the following to Design > Custom CSS.

h2 {

font-family: Times;

}

h3 {

}

h4 {

}

Replace Times with the name of the custom fonts you want to use.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Have you uploaded the custom fonts to your site? If not, check out @paul2009's  excellent guide Adding Custom Fonts to Squarespace.

Also what are the names of your custom fonts?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Ah ok, that's exactly it. I didn't realize we need to load the fonts even if squarespace already supports them. I was trying to use a variation between Printif and Londrina (still playing around with the font to be honest to see what my client likes). Thank you for the resource, I will check it out!

If they are SS fonts and you can find their URL then you could use them without the upload part. If SS moved the font in the future then you'd need to update the URLs.

Archived