Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

how to get dropdown menu for portfolio?


Recommended Posts

All the items on my menu are links to a portfolio. Each photo on the portfolio then links to something. I can't seem to figure out how to have a drop down menu for items in my portfolio... does anyone know how to do this?

Link to post
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cherries, if I’m understanding correctly you’d like a drop-down in navigation that links to specific items of your portfolio? It sounds like you should create a folder in the pages section and put the

Do you still need help on this?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, cherries said:

All the items on my menu are links to a portfolio. Each photo on the portfolio then links to something. I can't seem to figure out how to have a drop down menu for items in my portfolio... does anyone know how to do this?

Cherries, if I’m understanding correctly you’d like a drop-down in navigation that links to specific items of your portfolio? It sounds like you should create a folder in the pages section and put the links to specific projects “inside” that folder. Perhaps name the folder Portfolio. You could also make duplicate links to the projects if you’d like the existing ones to remain in navigation. 

Link to post

Hi ReformDesign, you are completely correct! Your reponse was very helpful but I ran into another issue... The only problem is, my porfotlio name is let's say "about" and then each item in my portfolio is like "our history" or "our team." When I put the entire portfolio inside a folder (and I have to name the folder "about" since its on the navigation), it says "about" on the navigation and then "about" in the dropdown menu when I want just "about" in the navigation and not in the drop down menu. Also I want the navigation "about" to link to my portfolio "about" and not my folder "about." Sorry if that made absolutely no sense... I've attached some photos... The first one is my home page and the second one is using the "about" link from my portfolio 

Screenshot (36).png

Screenshot (37).png

Link to post
On 10/9/2020 at 8:41 PM, cherries said:

Hi ReformDesign, you are completely correct! Your reponse was very helpful but I ran into another issue... The only problem is, my porfotlio name is let's say "about" and then each item in my portfolio is like "our history" or "our team." When I put the entire portfolio inside a folder (and I have to name the folder "about" since its on the navigation), it says "about" on the navigation and then "about" in the dropdown menu when I want just "about" in the navigation and not in the drop down menu. Also I want the navigation "about" to link to my portfolio "about" and not my folder "about." Sorry if that made absolutely no sense... I've attached some photos... The first one is my home page and the second one is using the "about" link from my portfolio 

Do you still need help on this?

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 8:15 PM, cherries said:

I did try that but then there was no link to the "ABOUT" page. 

You mean no link for folder title?

If you use Business Plan, we can give the code to make about title clickable

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
On 10/25/2020 at 12:43 AM, tuanphan said:

You mean no link for folder title?

If you use Business Plan, we can give the code to make about title clickable

What is the code for that? I have the same problem as OP.

Link to post
On 12/14/2020 at 12:29 AM, BMTreppen said:

What is the code for that? I have the same problem as OP.

Can you share site url? We can check easier

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...