Hamburger Menu, no cart

Hi,

Not really much more to say aside from the title, but I have injected a hamburger menu code into design > custom css: 

.header-burger { display:flex!important}
.header--menu-open 
.header-menu {max-width:30%;opacity: 0.75!important;visibility: visible!important;}
.header-nav, .header-actions {visibility:hidden!important;}
.header-menu-nav-item {line-height: 30px!important;}
.header-menu-bg {background: black!important;}
.header-menu-nav-item > a {color: white!important;font-size: 200%;hyphens: none;white-space: nowrap;}

I've edited it slightly, to stop text wrap in the menu, make it a certain width and opacity, and increase text size and line height.

Before I added variations to the code, the cart was not visible, and I did not expect these additions to change that either obviously, but I am not sure what to insert to make the cart visible, separately from the hamburger menu. 

The cart/checkout icon is not visible on the page anywhere, nor the hamburger menu when open, however social links are.

I would want the cart to be visible on the right hand of the header if possible

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

Thank you!

image.thumb.png.450dce7f219d5ba09155535307a5b925.png

• Replies 6
  • Views 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
On 10/13/2020 at 4:20 AM, tuanphan said:

I answered in your other post. Try checking again.

I can’t find the answer to this post. Would you mind linking to the post or transferring? My cart isn’t  showing up either. I would also like the social links to stay next to the cart rather than in the burger menu. 

barbellbasecamp.com is the site.

Archived