Store without Payment

Site URL: https://jupiter.coffee

I'm trying to provide a better user experience for placing orders through my website. Due to local requirements, I can only "sell" coffee in person, so I can't take payment online. I can take orders and currently I am doing so with a form. I'm starting to have enough options that a form is really getting difficult to fill out and maintain. Is there any possible way to use Squarespace's commerce platform to take orders without payment, or is there an alternative platform that would work?

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Commenting here as I'm frustrated by this too - I've raised a ticket with Squarespace and just been told "it's not possible at this time..."

Desperately seeking the opportunity to fulfil orders online without payment. I know there are some hinky workarounds for this but I don't want to collect ANY payment details from customers or show a 100% discount because it looks suspect. 

Thought I'd found a solution with the wonderful WishList extension from @paul2009 but until they're able to incorporate custom forms (ALL of my products are custom orders!) that won't work for me.

Just feels a bit like screaming into the void with this and I can see that people have been flagging this for over 3 years (!!!!) to no avaiil.

Archived